Private Yoga Classes
- Thinking about practicing yoga but not sure where to begin?
- Feeling self-conscious about your abilities in large group classes?
- Would you like to feel more at ease and confident with your practice before joining a group class?
- Do you have questions and would like to deepen your existing practice?
- Maybe you’d like to start going to mysore-style classes but would like an introduction to the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series?
- Would you like to have yoga brought to you in the middle of your crazy busy day?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions then private yoga on your own, with a partner, friend or co-worker, in your home or office, might be just right for you!
Benefits of Private Yoga Classes
- Scheduling convenience based on your unique requirements
- Individual attention, guidance, pacing and hands-on adjustments that result in increased strength and flexibility
- Decreased anxiety and stress
- Increased ability to meet your individual needs and goals
- Enhanced work-life balance
- Strong foundation for a holistic yoga practice including guided pranayama (breath awareness) and meditation allowing for a confident transition to group classes
Explore Your Personal Practice
- Semi-private Classes (60 min) / Series of 4 classes (2-3 students) ❤︎ $120 per student
- Private Classes (60 min) / Series of 4 classes ❤︎ $297
- Private Consultation (60 min) / Stand-alone session ❤︎ $97
- Private Consultation (90 min) / Stand-alone session ❤︎ $149
- Relax & Renew® Sound Bath Journey ❤︎ $299 (limited to 6 participants at Studio 71 Yoga ❤︎ prices may vary for other options)
- In Your Office or Home ❤︎ Additional $50-$75 per class
- Gift Certificates Available!
- Onsite at Your Workplace or Other Designated Venue (60 min) / ≤ 14 students ❤︎ $100
- Onsite at Your Workplace or Other Designated Venue (75 min) / ≤ 14 students ❤︎ $120
- Additional Students / per person ❤︎ $5
- Additional Surcharge (Optional) / yoga mats & basic accessories (≤ 14 students) ❤︎ $100